Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Build Me Up, Buttercup!








I'm having so much fun building up my portfolio--even if it's not through official shoots. And for those of you who are wanting to see more work before you invest in my services, here ya go!

Today, I realized that I've been so busy taking pictures of other people's kids that I haven't even taken that many of my own! So I planned to spend the afternoon outside at my kiddos' favorite place: the park just 20 feet from our house. The lighting was perfect, the weather beautiful, and all the neighbor kids were out to play. Couldn't have been any better--here are some shots I got. And can I just say that I am so excited that I actually got a bow to stay in Jane's hair for the first time ever?! So cute. Oh, and I couldn't resist taking pictures of the neighbor kids either, so don't think these are ALL of my children.

Sidenote: my first ever newborn shoot will take place this Thursday...I absolutely CANNOT WAIT! Stay tuned!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment