Thursday, May 27, 2010

"B" Family | Scottsdale Newborn Photographer










I haven't had many newborn sessions since I've started this business and I've been itching to do one!! So when this lovely couple scheduled a session with me, I was so excited to use all my props!! And this little princess couldn't have been better or more perfect and beautiful! She was the sweetest, and so were her parents. Her dad is already wrapped around her little finger and was suggesting outfit combinations for the pictures; he already knew what was in her closet, like it was no big deal. Now THAT is a devoted dad. And only a couple weeks into the whole parenting thing, no less.

Thanks for inviting me into your home, "B" family and for trusting me to capture this most precious time in your daughter's life.

This is a large sneak peek, but a baby this beautiful deserves the spotlight! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment