Saturday, June 12, 2010

September Pricing to Be Announced Soon

Just a note to all of my past and future clients; the pricing and packages listed under Investment apply now through August 31st, 2010 only. I will soon be posting new pricing and packages that include prints and/or products, and the digital negatives will only be given to clients when a minimum print purchase is made.

This is a decision I make with pride, and one I do for the sake of my clients as well; I strongly feel that if you are to spend money on getting your portraits taken, you should have professional high-quality prints by which to remember your session. But I understand that my clients like to own their digital negatives, and so I will be giving them to clients who make a minimum print/product order.

Rest assured that the pricing will not increase substantially, it will just be adjusted to make up for these changes so you have something tangible to take from your session.

Please note: if you have--or are going to--book a session on or after September 1st, the new pricing will apply to you. As soon as the information is published, you will be the first to know.

Thank you!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment